Pablo ya cumplio 4! Eso de tener la fiesta y el cumpleanhos en fechas diferentes no acaban de entenderlo, ninguno de los dos.
Lo unico que repetia era “No way!” cuando abria los regalos.
Asi da gusto.
Thanks to the power of the Gimp, Eulalia’s worst nightmare has become real! Several me, messing up the house, the kitchen, the driveway… the studio!
Use your brush wisely when painting black on your white transparent mask.
Here is how you dot it: Of course, take several pictures of you, in the same place, using a tripod and the same aperture/speed. if you are good enough, the same EV value, but then, you are messing with the depth of field.
1. Open the background image in The Gimp
3. Open the most far away image in the Gimp as a layer (Ctrl+Alt+O). Make sure that the layers are visible (Ctrl+L)
4. Add a Layer Mask to the first layer. Select White (Full Opacity)
5. Hide the background layer
6. Grab a huge brush, black paint and paint where you want to erase background
7. Check against the background
8. Go To Loop: unless you are done
OK, just don’t mess it up by setting your ISO at 1600, like I did, after taking some pictures at dawn of Pablo and McCoy.